When placing Online Orders, an order confirmation will be sent to your provided E-mail address within 1-2 business day of order processing.
We accept all Major Credit cards and PayPal for Online Ordering.
For online orders paid for by credit card, we will only ship to the credit card billing address.
For International buyers:
We will ship products worldwide.
Payment is accepted thru confirmed PayPal accounts ONLY and in USD currency.
Orders may be place by phone during normal business hours of Monday-Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST).
Please email Sales@HighliftOffRoad.com to contact us.
Buying from HighLift OffRoad, LLC. means that the buyer agrees on all the terms and conditions set forth by the seller expressly written in the HighLift OffRoad Limited Warranty. HighLift OffRoad, LLC. Limited Warranty only covers internal parts and does not cover any labors whatsoever.We Guarantee our products to be in mechanical working condition when properly installed under normal use and service for the period of time outlined within the Terms and Conditions as Follows:
Buyer’s warranty continues from the original invoice date for any and all replacement products. It will be extended only for a specific period because of unserviceablility, if any, exclusively due to the time needed to replace the defective products.
Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. All engines, transmissions and parts do not carry any labor or accessory warranty. Warranty only applies to internal parts alone.
- New/Rebuilt Engine Warranty: 1-year/12,000 miles, whichever comes first from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
- New Head/rebuilt Head Warranty: 1-year/12,000 miles whichever comes first from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
- Rebuilt transmission Warranty: 1-year/12,000 whichever comes first from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
- New Part Warranty: 1-year/12,000 whichever comes first from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
- Used Engine Warranty: 6-months/6,000 miles replacement on head and block, whichever comes first from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
- Rotary engines Warranty: None
- HighLift OffRoad Engines Warranty: 90 Days (Fuel pump & Nozzle Excluded.)
- High performance, Transplants, or Swap Engines have a “Start Up” warranty only. Oil and oil filter must be changed for first startup and every 3,000 miles.
- Used Transmission Warranty: 6-months/6,000 miles replacement whichever comes first from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
HighLift OffRoad, LLC. Limited Warranty does not cover damage or loss due to misuse, maintenance neglect, abuse, vandalism, abnormal operation, acts of God, or accidents.
Repairs, disassembly or modifications done without prior authorization from HighLift OffRoad, LLC. will automatically void the warranty. Always ask for authorization before doing anything.
The following are expressly excluded in HighLift OffRoad, LLC. Warranty
Used Engine: Alternator, brackets, clutch assembly, dipstick tube, EGR valve, flywheel, fuel injection system, fuel pump, head gasket, gaskets, oil pan, oil pick up tube, oil pressure and water temperature sending unit, oil pump, pull, seals, smog emission device (carburetor, distributor, intake/exhaust manifold), starter, timing belt(s), timing chains, turbochargers, superchargers, valve cover, water pump, lifter/lash adjuster.
Used Transmission: Electrical switches, neutral safety switch, oil filter, oil pan, overdrive sending unit switch, seals shifting linkage, speed armor, throttle cable, throw bearing, torque converter, wiring system.
No Warranty applies on any gasket or seal.
All External accessories and external parts originated from the old donor engine.
Damages cause by overheating, lack of oil or lubrication, or incorrect type of oil used.
Any damage to or failure of any parts not sold under this warranty.
Improper installation/adjustments, broken timing components or tampering of products (removing cylinder heads, opening of transmission, etc…).
HighLift OffRoad, LLC. Will not be responsible or liable for reinstallation of smog devices, any labor cost of consequential downtime claims: towing, loss of work, car rental, ECT.
Warning: WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET:
All products sold must be installed, maintained, or adjusted by a qualified ASE technician.
Radiator must be flow and pressure checked, repairs and replaced if necessary. (Thermostat, temperature sensor, water pump, and radiator hoses must be replaced as well.)
All engines and cylinder heads are equipped with heat tabs, to protect the buyer and seller from overheated engines. If the heat tab is melted or removed, this warranty will be void.
Customer should replace timing belt(s)/timing chain, no warranty for consequential damages from broken timing parts.
Front and Rear crank seals must be replaced.
Transmission cooler lines must be flushed, make sure the torque converter is all the way into the front pump. Transmission oil and gear oil must be filled prior to installation. Some front wheel transmissions need to fill differentials with oil.